Frase della settimana

"Le falesie xe la sagra dell' illogico"
T.Gigio

venerdì 16 settembre 2011

All together in Carnia with Lollo and his fucking vaccas!

Hi Muloni

Thank you very much to you all. I've just seen my foto with the Rom-Boss, the Maister and the Reverendo when we were in cengia last sunday and I've felt immediately like a bobazza even more than usual!
I'd really like to enjoy your team and become an effective G-Team member because you all are completely fora and I like to be with people that are out like horses. However I've noticed that you are usually out of figa so, if it is needed for my subscription, I can bring some vaccas that I surely gonna catch in a sagra or in the baretto of Osp.
Tomorrow nite I gonna do a lot of cerci with my harley davidson in front of the church of Timau and then we go for puttanas in Villach. Do you wanna join me?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento